[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”1_2″][et_pb_image _builder_version=”3.0.84″ src=”http://crossfitdbn.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Fotolia_124017220_Subscription_Monthly_M.jpg” show_in_lightbox=”off” url_new_window=”off” use_overlay=”off” always_center_on_mobile=”off” force_fullwidth=”on” show_bottom_space=”off” align=”left” /][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_2″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.84″ background_layout=”light” header_text_color=”#81b82a”]
SEMI PRIVATE TRAINING
While we feel CrossFit is for everyone and our group classes will create unrivalled fitness in the general population, there are always occasions where people either need or want individual programming.
Our semi private training option sees you training in a group environment while still working from a personal program designed specifically for you. An initial movement assessment along with goal setting consultation allows us to put together a progressive program based on your needs. You still get all the benefits of training in a group environment along with movements and prescription that align with specific needs.
Semi private training is a better option should you
- Have an underlying injury that needs to be taken in to account
- Have a historical injury that could cause issues when jumping straight in to an exercise program
- Have a medical condition that needs to be taken in to account
- Have been training for a while and hit a bit of a plateau
- Simply want something more specific to you